A Little Bit About Me
I pray you are in the best of health.
I would describe myself someone who is well-educated, belongs to middle class educated Sunni family, down to earth in nature, very honest, confident, active, very ambitious and with good sense of humour.
I very much enjoy travelling (have seen northern areas of Pakistan) and learning new things. I take great importance to exercise (yoga & aerobics – loves running on tracks) and my wellbeing. Other interests include freelancing as web graphics designer, cooking (a bit baking as well), walk, dinning out, seaview, travelling, & socialising with family & friends. I feel like to be in my own skin when I get a chance to travel, or help needy people & most important when I offer Namaz. In my free time: Music (mostly hip hop), Watch TV, Reading interesting articles/books, and listen vlogs.
My deen is very important to me, I pray 5 times, keep all fasts in Ramadan & strive to learn and act upon it. However I am moderate person who has mixed thinking + dressing & personality of eastern & western.
Totally focused on marriage commitment and in my view the best we might know someone is by talking to them and seeing their style in real situations. Someone who feels marriage should be once with understanding & problems can be solved with communication rather than running/quitting from the situation.
About myself, a good observer, reliable when it comes to responsibility, sometimes serious and sometimes funny. Came up from high moral and education standards, I may say that i have lived an independent kind of a life from the last many years however i consider myself a family oriented person (house wife) who always cares for near and dear ones. I am not a big fan of materialistic collections rather i always try to develop more maturity, honesty and discipline in my personality.
The last & important:
I stutter (psychological problem), never stutter in self-conversation & in reading, or recitation of Quran. Mostly i speak with very fluency, nobody can guess if i stammer or not. In fact people say not to speak about this in front of others as i speak with fluency mostly but i dislike dishonesty. I believe to make a start by telling this to build an honest relationship from my side. I am taking speech therapies but recovered a bit. Actually this thing happens psychologically. I never hesitate to discuss this as I am super confident that Allah has blessed me with lot of things & achievements. Nobody is fully perfect. Someone has personality / physical / psychological issues. & I believe a mature & intelligent person & family understand this. So i am not worried if this is an issue for you.
Rest you may ask in the future conversation. Thank You
What I Am Looking For
Basically it's difficult to analyze that what actually we look for however i may think of someone with high moral values, good character, well educated, gives respect to all (especially women), extrovert, mature, responsible, open-minded (non-conservative), intelligent, active, keeping himself fit (bonus), honest and most importantly an ever smiley humble heart and face.
Someone who is fully familiar with her roots and culture besides being a modernized person. & yes most important…. Who is very serious for marriage & involve parents at early stage & is mentally, emotionally, & financially prepared to start a new chapter of life “Marriage”.
I believe honesty and trust are the two factors which determine a successful relationship. An ideal partner would have a strong belief in our beautiful religion, eastern culture, and possess a balance of religion and the world that we live in today. He would have belief that a person should be accepted with his/her good & bad habits rather than try to change him/her for marriage purpose. I feel that forming a friendship is always important in order to gain an understanding of one another.
Please Note: If you have mentioned wrong age in profile or have provided wrong information here then please don't waste my time as i can compromise in other things but i can't compromise on dishonesty/cheat/fraud and if i got to know later that your other docs have wrong age or any other wrong information you shared with me then you are wasting your time as i will stop conversation as well as will complain to this website.
Nobody is perfect & nobody gets fully compatible guy/girl. But these things matter to initiate conversation:
- Have Pakistani Background (either live in Pak or but at least have relatives in Karachi – Pakistan).
- Well Educated, down to earth, mature, independent, friendly / social, loves to explore new places (travelling), & serious towards his career.
- Single/Unmarried + between 32 to 37 years of age + Sunni + can speak Urdu.
- Moderate / open-minded guy (eastern & western thinking), respects elders (especially women), have similar thinking like mine, who has friendly nature with wife & consider his wife a human (not his slave / servant).
- Who can seriously accept the girl the way she is and not try to change her for marriage as nobody gets happiness if he/she is not in his/her own skin.
- Who is looking for Wife to raise new family & kids & make his House "A Home" (not working woman to support financially)
- Non-smoker & doesn’t drink.
- Non-materialistic families (who prefers a good girl rather than dowry).
- Those men & families who are moderate/modern & like the girl with 5 times pray & fasting & don’t focus on dressing to proof how religious you are by wearing hijab, etc. Wearing a hijab doesn't automatically make you 'decent' and not wearing one doesn't make you 'not decent'! These things look good by adapting by someone when she wants by heart (not by force from others to get married).
A relationship needs time.. so if you have no time??? DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!! I am not interested in 2/4/6 months conversations. I believe in Nikkah seriously.
Take Care & Thank you