A Little Bit About Me
I was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 5th October 1987.
In 2010 I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University at Qatar. In 2011, I started my career in a reputed LNG producing company in Qatar in the area of Electrical Field Maintenance. While working. I became interested in management sciences and industrial engineering, and I enrolled for Masters program in Engineering Management at Qatar University, which offered the program in the evening for working professionals. In 2015, I obtained my masters degree and got promoted to the position maintenance planner. Alhamdulillah, I have decent, stable income and I am capable of starting a family with that income.
One of the most important things for me is being a productive Muslim every day. To become productive every day, I have created a daily schedule, which I call 20-points daily schedule. These 20 points include: reciting morning adhkar, praying duha prayer, reading Quran at least one juz, doing evening adhkar, doing nwafil adhkar during idle/waiting times, making sincere dua, memorizing at least a verse from the Quran, completing all adhkars after each fard prayer, doing all the sunnah prayers, reading at least 2 rakah of tahajjud every day, doing an hour of intense physical exercise, learning Arabic for half an hour, eating in the Sunnah way, doing adhkar of sleeping, staying away from any form of shamelessness, listening to lecture or reading a book to gain Islamic knowledge or get a reminder (even if little bit), and carrying all these activities with zeal and excellence. The goal for me is to measure my success every night to see how I have performed throughout the day. A good score is 17 or above. I wish I had mastered my daily schedule before my marriage, but unfortunately I have not, and I need a supporting wife who will adopt a similar schedule and also support me to achieve my daily targets.
A few other points about me:
Alhamdullillah, I (inShaAllah) have sound aqeedah based upon the Quran and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (S) and the ways of the righteous predecessors of the first three generations of Islam. I try to fear Allah and obey His Messenger (S) as much as I can. I do not subscribe to ideologies like tableegi jamaat, sufism etc.
Always strives to have good character with Allah and with people.
I will strive to be the best father and husband to the best of my ability
Won’t have TV.
Would like to have children. Preferably two or three.
My hobbies are observing, reflecting, and writing (blogs etc). I am also interested in cooking occasionally.
About my family: I have two brothers. My younger brother graduated with a bachelors and a masters degree in accounting from Qatar University in 2008 and 2014 respectively. He is currently employed at Parsons Brinkerhoff as Accounts Officer. My youngest brother is a freshman student of accounting at Qatar University.
My dad worked in Oman for seven years. Since 1989, he worked at Qatar as a sales manager in Oriental Carpet Company. He retired in 2012. He is doing part time business now. My mother is a homemaker. My parents and my youngest brother are financially dependent upon me.
About my divorce: Like everyone I imagined a happily ever after, but I was destined for a divorce. While I acknowledge predestination, I take full responsibility for my actions because both my first marriage and subsequent divorce were choices I had made. It was mistake to get married without seeing the girl in person. After marriage, I discovered that I was not physically attracted to her. After three months of struggle, I concluded that the marriage was not fair to none of us and I ended it.
What I Am Looking For
• Someone who has great character and morals.
• Prays five times a day.
• Someone who has sound aqeedah.
• Must not be related to Jaamat Islami, tabhlieeg, sufi, etc.
• Someone who is family oriented, whose dream is to raise a good Muslim family. Someone who truly embraces doing household duties as her God given role and does not look at it as a burden
• Someone who will respect me, support me, and follow my lead
• A girl who does not want to work outside out of her own choice and dream to be a great homemaker
• Someone who always wants to improve as a person and as a Muslim, mostly by continuously learning beneficial knowledge from the Quran and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (S).
• Someone who will strive to be a great mother.
• Who can speak English, Bangla (optional), and at the same time, who is willing to learn both the Quranic Arabic and the conversational Arabic (I want to learn Arabic together with my wife).
• Wear hijab and niqab willingly.
• She will probably have to live with my mother. I fully acknowledge that this is challenge, but knowing my mother, it will not be possible for me to live separate from her. It will be a challenge for me too. Thus I want someone who will help me in tackling the challenge of managing two women. However, there will be no-other non-mahram men in the house. Plus I do not have any sister either.
• Someone who will help me to get closer to Allah.
• Someone who likes to beautify herself for husband.
• She will have to relocate to the country I am living in.
• Regarding cooking, I am not judgmental. My mom is very serious about this issue, but personally I take it very lightly. There is no need in my opinion to be picky about food, because at the end of the day, only a few bites are enough for survival.
• Someone who values productivity. She will strive to be a productive Muslimah and will also push me to be a productive Muslim.