A Little Bit About Me
I came to Toronto 10 years ago from Mauritius from a middle class family (I am bilingual plus I understand Hindi quite well as my great grandfather was from UP, India). I currently teach full time for a public school board in the GTA region. I did my BSc in Mauritius, B.Ed in Canada and I have a MSc in Math from UK. I am family-oriented, simple, honest, open-minded, patient guy. I live in my own end unit townhouse and I am a practicing Muslim trying to improve my faith with time. I also like watching movies/TV shows, soccer, shopping, getting together with relatives, outings (so many places to discover in Canada etc and I would love to travel with my wife-to-be around the world).
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for someone kind, good-hearted practicing Muslimah living in Ontario, Canada. My dream partner would also be educated (at least a first degree), easy-going and family-oriented muslim Sunni girl between 27 and 33 years old.
I am aware it's impossible (or almost) to find someone who is 100% compatible. So, at least 75% is fine and for the other 25%, I am truly willing to compromise ie come to a common agreement...