A Little Bit About Me
My friends and family, particularly my mom, will describe me as lovely, kind, honest, and reliable.
I believe the important things in life includes but not limited to:
• Iman - most important thing in my life is to hold on to the rope of Allah, which I believe will help in this world, and most importantly hereafter.
• Family – particularly parents - play a significant role in our lives. It is the responsibility of the children to take care of their parents, and also to maintain family ties.
• Children - they should be provided with proper religious and secular education. Who knows, children can be our tickets to paradise if they are brought up correctly ☺
• Determination… I firmly believe everyone should have the determination to do better. This does not mean to have the determination and don’t do anything about it. E.g., determine to pass the exam, but not studying for it ☺ …trust me, I have seen many people who do that.
• Healthy lifestyle…. Shelf motivation to stay healthy…regular exercise; simple ones like walking, stretching, etc.
Alhamdullilah, I would consider myself fortunate. I work as Global Head of Information Security for a company that has offices around the world. I work at the head office in Bermuda. Before this, I have worked as Global Head of Vendor Management, Head of IT, Computer System Analyst.
• GYM – this is the number one thing that I do on my free time. I try to workout at least three days a week.
• Study – for some strange reason, I like to study ☺. Every year, I would like to take at least one exam that is relevant to my current role.
• Beach time – I am not a good swimmer, but I like the beach; especially in the morning when the sunrises
• Cooking – since I am single, I have learned to cook, and I have been cooking for quite some time now. My friends love my cooking…or maybe they are too politeto say it taste horrible ☺
I can write a couple more pages on myself…but I rather stop here and don’t take too much of your time….that if you were still reading ☺
What I Am Looking For
What I am looking for:
• A religious person who puts Allah first before anything that exists in this world. Someone who wears hijab, praying, reading Quran, etc.
• A best friend, life partner, a companion who will always there for me through the good times and bad times.
• The one who could help me strengthen my Iman and learn dheen with me.
• The one who smiles, laughs, likes to make jokes, and the one who would light up the room with her pleasantness.
• The one who loves family and have utmost respect for her parents
• The one who is active, would workout with me (of course I will be gentle with her with the exercise ?). One who would love to run, jog, or walk on the beach, or simply sit and watch the sunrise.
• The one who wouldn’t mind traveling
• The one who wouldn’t mind living in Bermuda - if this someone is from UK, US, or EU, I would be able to make arrangement to live in Bermuda for six months and other six months in the home country - where I can work remotely. although, I prefer to stay in Bermuda and enjoy the tax-free life ?