A Little Bit About Me
• Bengali in nature, British at heart
• Very bubbly, easy to get along with (me thinks)
• absolutely independent - can cook, clean, sew (machine and hand), build, engrave, the joker of the family and the one with all the banter!
• Head of Psychology
• Mentor to foster children and adoptees (I’d like to adopt if there is a chance to and if my spouse will allow me to).
• All obligatory aspects of deen completed without fail! Go umrah every year - twice where possible.
Want to find out more, message and ask me. I'm an open book - just as everyone should be. Get to know me and you may find more than what you wish for Insha-allah and perhaps come to love and admire.
Salaams and remember to smile lots! It’s Sunnah - who could have thought hundreds of years on... psychological studies have established that smiling alone creates positive arousal in the brain which allows a surge of positive/feel good hormones such as serotonin and dopamine to flood the body... thus reducing the possibility of developing anxiety, bouts of depression and sadness... crazy right? Our Deen is wonderful!
A slightly serious point to note (apologies if it seems a little abrupt)
* Ladies... There is something called common courtesy - if a gent has taken his time of day to approach you with courtesy and respect ladies - if you’re not interested - it is simply polite to say no and wish them luck.
* please be serious about marriage... not all men on here are players... or ‘midnight texters’ with no sense of direction lol :) please do not message either only to go awol without just cause... it doesn’t fare well.
* Whilst I understand that it may perhaps take time to get to know someone... family involvement should be necessary as soon as there is room to understand that there may be something if at all possible please... not interested in dating! My good parents are aware I am on here.
Thank you :)
What I Am Looking For
• A good heart, kind persona and who looks beyond height and outwardly aspects. I suppose when there is a connection - these things need not matter
• Please be courteous good ladies - good manners cost nothing :)
• Point to note: Rasool saws married Sayyida Khadija alaihas Salaam when she was 40 whilst He saws was 25...
• No one who thinks that their way is the only way - marriage is about compromise - the antidote to a successful relationship
• Our Rasool saws used to joke with His saws wives (AS) a lot - Sayyiduna Umar RA said - a man should be like a child with his wife but if she needs him he should act like a man.
• Again, get to know me - you'll find more than what you're looking for I'A
Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear;
I live by the following from my beautiful mother: A beautiful heart, not a beautiful face.
Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful :-)
Taqabballahu minni Wa minna Wa minkum.