A Little Bit About Me
• Bengali in nature, British at heart
• Very bubbly, easy to get along with (me thinks)
• absolutely independent - can cook, clean, sew (machine and hand), build, engrave, the joker of the family and the one with all the banter!
• Rugby player and gym enthusiast (6 days out of 7 after work with personal trainer)
• Pretty much done with this SM facade no one is serious on here and then one wonders why so many Bengali/Asian boys and girls are off the rails... the good ones too!
Want to find out more, message and ask me. I'm an open book - just as everyone should be. Get to know me and you may find more than what you wish for Insha-allah and perhaps come to love and admire.
A slightly serious point to note (apologies if it seems a little abrupt)
* Ladies... There is something called common courtesy - if a gent has taken his time of day to approach you with courtesy and respect ladies - if you’re not interested - it is simply polite to say no and wish them luck.
* please be serious about marriage... not all men on here are players... or ‘midnight texters’ with no sense of direction lol :) please do not message either only to go awol without just cause... it doesn’t fare well.
What I Am Looking For
Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear;
I live by the following from my beautiful mother: A beautiful heart, not a beautiful face.
Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful :-)
Taqabballahu minni Wa minna Wa minkum.