A Little Bit About Me
* Ladies... There is something called common courtesy - if a gent has taken his time of day to approach you with courtesy and respect ladies - if you’re not interested - it is simply polite to say no and wish them luck. By not doing so - you’re simply confirming the very notions which stereotypes ladies (Bengali’s per say) even more under a negative bubble.
* I am serious about marriage and would like those who contact me to be serious too. That includes all those muppets who message me, converse and then go AWOL without being courteous enough to say that this isn't for them.
* family involvement WILL be necessary as soon as there is room to understand that there may be something if possible please... not interested in dating! Parents are aware I am on here.
• Bengali in nature, British at heart
• Very bubbly, easy to get along with (me thinks)
• absolutely independent - can cook, clean, sew (machine and hand), build, engrave
• Head of Psychology
• Mentor to foster children and adoptees (I’d like to adopt if there is a chance to and if my spouse will allow me to).
• All obligatory aspects of deen completed without fail! Go umrah every year - twice where possible.
Want to find out more, message and ask me. I'm an open book - just as everyone should be. Get to know me and you may find more than what you wish for Insha-allah and perhaps come to love and admire.
What I Am Looking For
• A good heart, kind persona and who looks beyond height and outwardly aspects. I suppose when there is a connection - these things need not matter
• If you good folks are familiar with the word 'courtesy' - then you will be aware of the simple fact that if someone takes their time out to say hello (in a short or lengthy form) good mannerisms would at least allow you to reply back. Then again... am I being too hopeful of simply good character of the supposed good folks on here or am I just coming across the wrong folks.. eek help!
• Point to note: Rasool saws married Sayyida Khadija alaihas Salaam when she was 40 whilst He saws was 25...
• No one who thinks that their way is the only way - marriage is about compromise - the antidote to a successful relationship
• Our Rasool saws used to joke with His saws wives (AS) a lot - Sayyiduna Umar RA said - a man should be like a child with his wife but if she needs him he should act like a man.
• Again, get to know me - you'll find more than what you're looking for I'A
Be like the sun for grace and mercy. Be like the night to cover others' faults. Be like running water for generosity. Be like death for rage and anger. Be like the Earth for modesty. Appear as you are. Be as you appear;
I live by the following from my beautiful mother: A beautiful heart, not a beautiful face.
Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful :-)
Taqabballahu minni Wa minna Wa minkum.