A Little Bit About Me
As Salāmu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullāhi Wa Barakātuhu.
I’m a 25-year-old, recent graduate, looking for someone to share life experiences with and start the next stage of my life with. I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate individual with clear goals in life. I am a family orientated person who comes from a religious family background filled with unique and diverse personalities.
I graduated in Accounting & Finance from a Russell Group university, whilst simultaneously completing an Alimiyyah Programme. I currently work as an Assistant Accountant for a major supermarket, whilst working towards achieving a Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) qualification.
In addition to this, with the grace of Allah SWT, I completed the Hifdh of the Holy Qurān, and have been leading Taraweeh prayers regularly since 2011. I am a devoted student of Islamic and Qurānic Sciences, and currently teach Islamic Studies and Tajweed.
I am active within my community, by attending lectures and Islamic seminars. I enjoy volunteering for local charitable projects, with a specific focus on community outreach and local foodbanks.
Furthermore, I enjoy going out on adventures, visiting different cities, experiencing new cultures, spending time with my family, watching occasional movies, going for long walks, drives and appreciating nature.
What I Am Looking For
- Someone who is emotionally, mentally and intellectually mature and is aware of the challenges that come along with marriage and is willing to work together to create an a marriage that contains love, respect and compassion
- Someone with whom I can develop on a personal and spiritual level. Integrating traditional values into a modern lifestyle will enable us to keep a balance between deen and dunya.
- Someone who communicates well, is calm and respectful in terms of their speech, approach and their overall conduct. Someone who treats others how they would like to be treated.
- Someone who observes modesty and Hijab/Niqab
- A generous and welcoming personality, who is prepared to help others and put others before themselves.
- A person who follows the Qur’an and Sunnah and doesn't fall for cultural practices that go against our religion.
- A person who is keen on developing themselves in terms of their deen is really important, especially someone who prioritizes and gives importance to their Salaah.
- A person who has or wants to create a sincere connection with the Qur’an and would be open to memorise the Quran one day Inshallah.
- Someone who is a follower of the Hanafi Madhab
- Someone who is between the ages 21-24
May Allah SWT make your search successful.
...Lastly, don forget to pray for this Ummah and those less fortunate than ourselves!