A Little Bit About Me
Well... here goes...#Awkward #October2018.
I’ve tried to summarise myself in ten points:
1) IT Security consultant (13+years), Alhamdulilah I consider myself financially independent and secure.
2) Practising religion and increasing Islamic knowledge is important to me. I’m Hanafi and believe in each and every tenant of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah (including Mawlid).
3) Humorous, my sarcasm will literally melt you.
4) Generous (ask my nieces and nephews).
5) I build rapport quickly with all ages so you might need to get use to the idea of being the least popular out the two of us.
6) My philosophy is to create beautiful moments and not to seek them.
7) I try and travel abroad at least once a year but saving some locations for... the other 0.5.
8) Family and culture orientated. My salwar and kameez collection is growing. We Mirpuri and belong to the Raja biraderi.
10) Hidden point. You need to ask in-store. It’s the subject to T & C’s point ;-)
Never thought I’d be on a site like this but The Almighty placed me here so I’m embracing with open arms.
I pray I’m not on here having any prolonged conversations but enough to qualify whether a face to face meeting (with parental involvement) is worthwhile. Please only contact me if you are prepared to share photos.
What I Am Looking For
I’d prefer someone who is looking to be a home maker in the long term and by that I mean someone who will help me create a safe and healthy environment for a family. I’m also open to those who would want to be a working wife, where the reason is anything other than financial.
Family is very important to me, I’m very close to my mother and siblings. I would prefer to meet someone who is also family orientated. I live with my Mother and sisters. I’m fully independent and understand the rights (and needs) of a wife and my decreed responsibilities towards family. My Father (May The Almighty have Mercy upon him) departed this world in 2015.
I did initially set out with the ask that a potential partner wears a headscarf but open to those considering.
Ideally someone between 29-36 and never married before.
If you’re seeking marriage in a couple of years, I’m ready for marriage right now. So we talking days, weeks or months ;-)
Please do drop me a message even if you feel there is a single element of my profile that appeals to you. I pray I’m not registered here for a long time!
NB: if I don’t respond to your message within 5 days please accept there is something in your profile that I believe would not make us compatible.