A Little Bit About Me
1) If you don’t have children from a previous marriage and desire to have children, please do not match.
2) If you’re not able to converse via messages initially please do not match.
*Do not judge a book by its cover is how I can describe myself best*
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile 🙂
A little about me...
* Mother of two, my life, my priority, my world ! Love them more than words can describe (My children are in their teens, if that makes any difference to your thoughts on accepting someone with children)
* Professional but humble
* Confident but also shy
* Sensible but also cheeky and daring
* Love shopping, yep, you guessed right, shoes and bags !
* Loving, caring, soft, gentle, affectionate, emotional and deep
When I do get the chance I like to catch up with friends, dinner, cinema, pampering days or even retail therapy. I also enjoy watching Pakistani dramas, please note Pakistani not Indian dramas, Pakistani drams are so real with true feelings, emotions and depth. Don’t mind Netflix too.
Religion - I'm religiously inclined, I pray five times a day, nothing better than starting your day off with Fajr. Looking for someone like minded. I’d like my honeymoon to be the next Hajj. I’d like to explore Islamic history around the world. If this does not interest you then we are not a match.
What am I looking for ?
* A man with some depth
* A man with integrity
Looking for a true gentleman who knows how to treat a woman with respect. Someone who is mature and understanding. Also someone whom I am attracted too, I know beauty comes from within and people can grow on you but you need the initial attraction as a starting point. Someone who looks young too as I look younger than my age.
I'm not looking for someone to be a father to my children, rather a good role model to them and my best friend too. Please note I don’t want more children so ideally looking for someone who already has children.
Feel free to drop me an message if you think we might be compatible and you have the ability to work on incompatibles.
Also just to mention that I'm not looking to relocate for a few years until my children are a little older. I would be open to living between two homes though. My friends describe this as a part time husband 😬🤭
Jazak Allah Khairan for reading my profile 🙏🏼