A Little Bit About Me
I may be able to assist up to 4 partners (annulled/divorced/single/widowed with/without children) to complete the family unit.
The proposition will most suit the one who:
- runs / maintains an independent household
- is focused on completion of family unit
- is dedicated to learning about religion, raising children (where applicable) & community contribution
Circumstances of potential spouse which would be most conducive to their own welfare:
- highly dedicated to religious learning
زاهد الدنيا راغب الاخره -
i.e. among other acts of obedience to Allah SWT & generosity, preference to donate their wealth rather than spend it on what they desire
- focused on raising children (where applicable) dedicated to the obedience of Allah SWT
I prefer being active through walk.
I aim for continuous improvement.
I intend to devote almost all of my time to learn Fusha (Arabic) and read & learn about the Deen - ponder, reflect & think about the guidance through the teachings of Quran.
I have been based in the UK since 2001.
I have 2 siblings (sisters). My parents are retired and are based in Pakistan. My sisters are both married and live in South Africa and Oman.
I went for Hajj in 2013.
I aim for work-life balance through plain & simple (frugal) living to have time for reflection, family and community.
I work towards sidestepping Riba (interest) and debt, borrowing, loans etc. [Ameen].
What I Am Looking For
… a partner who gets up for Fajr salah everyday and prays 5 times!
...… a partner who observes hijab or niqab
…… flexible approach to life and living arrangement
…... a person of humd / shukr (grateful)
... a partner focused on continuous improvement, enthusiastic about duty as parent to connect the children to 'the life of the Messenger SAW & the guidance of the Quran' and strategise for success in the life of this world and the Hereafter through contemplation of death and remembering the meeting with / consciousness of Allah (SWT)
... a religiously inclined person looking to continuously learn to strive for highest moral conduct including engaging with community improvement projects
…… a materially content partner would suit me best ...
PS: Intellectual wavelength and physical attraction are important criteria.
PS: Please note that I need to see photos upfront.
NB: Prefer quick conversation over phone regarding pertinent points and arranging to meet face to face.
May Allah SWT grant us partners and children who will be the coolness of our eyes. Ameen.
fe aman Allah.
Please note that I would NOT be able to accommodate anyone with the following traits:
- Sleeps late at night
- Wakes up late in the morning ; afternoon nap is fine
- Into travelling
- Into TV / Cinema / Video games
- Social media (only to be extent of limited replies to key interactions)
- Into music
- Into shopping
- Into food (food is made to carry the human body i.e. provide nutrition, human body is NOT made to carry the food)
- Socialising beyond maintaining family ties and key relationships