A Little Bit About Me
Having lived in London all my life, you take a stepback , away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets and you wonder whether it was just you that has got caught up in a rat race ....and then you look around and its not just you.
I have worked really hard - is my response to why I have not got married yet.
How has the search been going? Its harder than I had envisaged - and the response I get back is that every one's journey has been written.
Its a new year and I would love to meet someone who I can move forward in life with and begin a new chapter with.
Checklist to help
- Very easy going and genuine. Empathetic and good listening skills.
- Independent , have my own place and my own little car
- Funny, witty, good personality.
- Educated ( for those who like this criteria)
- Never previously married/engaged or previous dramas.
- Love to chill when not working.
- Somewhat religious would sum me up.
- I have a lovely family around me with lots of nephews.
- Big on travel and would really enjoy seeing more places with someone.
- Run my own business which keeps me busy but at least I can wake up when I want :)
- Will do my all to make you happy i'a and take you all over the world .
Happy new year to you and wish you all the best in your search.
What I Am Looking For
Ideally I would like to meet someone genuine and family orientated. Someone who is Islamically inclined and looking to further themselves in this field/
Someone who likes to laugh and not be overly serious all the time.
An all round good catch would be amazing.
(Without being rude please no one who has been married or has kids)