A Little Bit About Me
I am a Solicitor who lives and works in London with a great desire and passion to help those less fortunate then myself. I am also a positive person who always tries to presume the goodness within people. Half of my family live in America and so I also consider there to be home too although, I am a born and raised Londoner!
I have a passion for health and fitness and try to lead an active lifestyle. Football is another passion dear to me of which I enjoy both watching and playing - Arsenal is my team for those that would like to know ❤️
I would also say that I'm generally chilled out, yet at the same time I'm focused, committed and responsible towards my goals in life. I also believe in the ethics of working hard and playing hard too!
Islam is also very important to me and I have genuine love and conviction towards it. I may not be the most practicing but I have the desire and intention to learn and to be Insh'Allah.
I absolutely love travelling and would like to travel a lot more in the years to come Insh'Allah..
What I Am Looking For
As for what I am looking for;
1. A Muslim - I don't care what level they are as long as they have a genuine love for Islam and have true intentions to live by their faith. We are all at different stages of our morality but the main thing is to consistently try to improve yourself and your relationship with Allah on a daily basis Insh'Allah
2. Someone who is a positive person - I do not want someone who is negative or augmentative. Yes, I do realise in life that there will be ups and downs but I would like someone who would rather see a glass half full than half empty
3. Someone who is modest, of decent character and is able to act gracefully and with humility - Insh'Allah, this person will be the mother to our children and so I would like for her to be a role model for the next generation and to also inspire me improve my own character
4. Someone who has a good sense of humour, is care free and doesn't take life too seriously - I would love a free spirit!
5. Attraction - I do not expect them to be Miss World but some level of attraction is important to me.
6. Someone I have good chemistry with - Insh'Allah I guess this is something we can only discover with time
In addition to the above, I'm just looking for my best friend to embrace the journey and adventure of life with. I would offer them kindness and companionship, I would support them in their dreams and desires and I would Insh'Allah spend the rest of my life to keeping smiles on their face 🙂
Finally, I would just like to emphasise that your education, profession, wealth or status do not matter to me. If you do have them then that's great and it's a bonus but if you don't then Insh'Allah, I will endeavour to teach you anything you would like to learn and if I don't know the answer then we can discover it together...
(I have genuine intentions to meet someone for the purposes of marriage, please do not message me if you are only interested in dating)