- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
I'm not one to write paragraphs about myself, but here is a brief summary:
- I'm a 25 year old, British born and bred, Pakistani.
- I'm confident, career-focused, honest, sophisticated, loyal, talkative, family-oriented, loving, caring, attentive, funny and bubbly!
- I like to look and dress well and have a love for designer goods.
- A BSc (Hons) graduate from a Russell Group University.
- I'm currently working my first corporate job as a Risk Consultant at a major Professional Services Firm.
- I find joy in the casual ways of life i.e. Cinema, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Going out for brunch/dinners etc. Also, I would love to travel to different countries in the near future, particularly New York and Dubai.
- I would say i'm in the middle of traditional and modern. I'm living in the modern world but have been brought up with good tradition and morals.
If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to message me. :)
Also, feel free to request access to my private gallery.
I don't have a long list of criteria's that need to be met lol, however, what I'm looking for essentially is to settle down, however, I think it's really important especially in the word we live in; is to get to know the other half properly.
What i'm looking for in a woman is a best friend before anything. In my opinion, marriage is about care and understanding and I think that stems from a good friendship. I'm looking for someone that is lively and outgoing, and also someone with a sense of humour. Of course, being Pakistani, I'm looking for someone that is family-oriented, in other words, someone that understands the value of family.
If you're interested, just contact me and we'll see where it goes from there. :)
I'm registering to find myself a partner