A Little Bit About Me
I am a genuine down to earth lad who is humble, honest, loyal, carefree, kind hearted, hardworking person. I am always respectful, helpful and has a witty sense of humor. I could say I can be shy at times but very easily opens up.
I am family oriented who has good family virtues. I would treat my future in laws as they were my own and wish my future partner would do the same. I have 5 other siblings (2 Older Brothers, 2 Older Sisters, 1 Younger Sister)
I am second youngest and currently living with the parents and younger sister. The other siblings live close by, except for my middle sister who lives in Birmingham with her husband.
I have always had the ambition to travel the world and would like to do that with my future spouse as well. I have been to Turkey, Morocco, Dubai and willing revisit them beautiful countries again.
I do see myself as an adrenaline junkie who is not scared heights or creepy crawlies (don’t worry I’ll take of the spiders :P) and would love to sky dive in the future one day maybe in Dubai and if she is willing to (doesn’t have to) join me that would be great.
I've Written down i dont Smoke, however i do enjoy some Shisha time to time.
Jazak’Allah for reading my Profile, wish you all the best with your search
DOB: August 1991 (Yep a Leo and one of the Youngest of the Year :P)
What I Am Looking For
** Mutual Attraction is Key **
- UK ONLY
- Prefer a Bangladeshi descent (Sylheti)
- Not previously Married
- Ambitious, humble and down to earth
- Some similarities will help, don’t mind differences as marriage is all about compromises
- Working and educated or willing to further their careers (further Education)
- Someone who wants to learn from her in laws.
- Likes to Travel and try new things
- More importantly a partner who is willing to learn and come closer to our deen together.