A Little Bit About Me
I hope that I am:
- easy going: it's Sunnah to be easy with the people
- family oriented: advice of the Prophet (saw) to stay close to one's family
- adventurous: loves the country and jumps at any opportunity to get out of the city!
Religiosity: I perform my five daily prayers and prior to coronavirus I visited the Masjid daily, usually Fajr and Isha. I read Quran daily Alhamdu Lillah and am still progressing with Quran lessons - Rabbi Zidni Ilma (O my Lord increase me in knowledge).
Alhamdu Lillah Allah has blessed me with friends and acquaintances from many cultures and backgrounds which has over the years influenced me on the type of person I am.
As for my imperfections, I will save them to explain to those where there is possibility of compatibility. We all value honesty and truthfulness and hence we must be just that with each other.
Appearance: full beard, medium height, chubby
If you're still reading then the following are also important to me:
- caring for the environment: yes I recycle with care and only drive when I have to
- eating healthy: makes great effort to eat healthier foods, home cooked mostly but (the rare) takeaways also.
- charity: much better to be stingy with oneself than with God! Charity does not decrease wealth!
May Allah reward you, you got to the end of this section. There are no prizes! Except maybe for the one whom Allah unites with me! May Allah bless the one who takes me as a husband!
What I Am Looking For
Loves Hijab, even better with Niqab.
Background isn't important but must be a UK citizen or resident.
I am seeking a Muslima who is modest, religious and adventurous; someone who will accompany me through life's journey with all it's ups and downs where we both, by the permission of Allah, emerge on the other side successful! She will be someone who is comfortable with outdoor and adventurous activities - something which I find quite necessary to counter the city life.
In return she will have someone to admire her, love her, tease her (serial teaser here - not malicious of course!), and take care of her in the best possible way.
The Prophet (saw) said that the best this world can offer for a man is a pious woman - you can be that person. Subhan Allah!
May Allah help us all find the most suitable spouse, good for our Dunya and Akhirah, pleasing to us and to whom we are pleasing.
If you message me please be patient and Insha Allah I will respond to you.