A Little Bit About Me
* Professional and Independent
* Easy going
* Very patient and Humble
* Pray 5x daily and always try my best to read Quran daily
* Love travelling and alhamdulillah have visited many countries but still lots to see/do
* Like going out socialising with friends & family
* I am pretty active...love to do outdoor activities whether thats going walking in the Peak District or playing a game of tennis or even running around in the park with my nieces and nephews.
* I like to take care of my appearance, dress well
* Go to the gym at least 3 times week and try to eat healthy
* I come from a urdu/punjabi speaking family and would say I'm a family type of girl
*I have a good balance of eastern and western values
I appreciate everything that I have in life and always remember Allah swt and be thankful for what I have. My parents have always taught us things in life have to be earned not put on a plate...Alhamdulilah I have worked hard to get to where I am and its all thanks to my parents duas and continuous support.
I have my deen close to my heart and always strive to improve my knowledge in islam.
Alhamdulilah for everything.
What I Am Looking For
Looking for a well spoken, professional individual who is loving, caring, compassionate and down to earth.
Someone with good morals, respectful...a family man who is fun, adventurous and likes to travel and wants to explore the world together...Most importantly someone who is god fearing.
Sunni...Believes in Khatums and Milaads
Trust and honesty is very important and is the foundation of a relationship so want someone who is honest from day one and we can trust one another.
I adore kids so would like to find someone who too loves kids and is looking to build his own family at some stage in life.
I have joined this site to find a life companion, someone who is ready to take the big step and settle down.
Preferably someone closer to northwest as it would be much easy to meet and chat in person.
No time wasters please.
P.s. I would like to get to know the person first and then get parents involved as soon as we are happy to move things forward.