A Little Bit About Me
JUST RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
* Down to earth / friendly approachable
* Family orientated
* Funny (so I have been told)
* Very cheeky, a little quirky and somewhat goofy (by nature that is!)
* Feisty (apparently)
* Love Millie's Cookies, mithai and all things edible hence the forever fluctuating waistline!
* Brutally honest (as and when the need arises)
* I get bored sat on beach
* Dependable and fiercely loyal towards people I care about
* A realist and an idealist dreamer.... not the greatest of combination... creates much confusion!
* Some of you say I am too 'jokey' all the time whilst some of you say I am 'too serious' and I need to 'chill out'.... so which is it?? I can be either one or the other? or even somewhere in between? Surely I can't be 'too much' of BOTH??
* I am a very generous person
* Can on very rare occasion fly off the handle / have temper tantrums but very far and few in between
* Semi-non-practising (although i do have faith in Islam and have recently found myself drawn to learning more and finding myself more and more fascinated) last year was the very first time I have ever fasted and I must admit it really did have a positive impact on me
* Museums, art galleries, exhibitions, theatre (love West End), movies, sight seeing especially ancient architectural buildings and historical monuments. I have a keen interest in Egyptology - i find it very fascinating!
* I can be quite impatient - not good!!
* Love long walks (to reduce stress levels when life gets a little too chaotic) - I do walk regularly
* Very sociable and also love spending time alone reflecting
* I do not suffer fools and have zero tolerance for liars!
* Sucker for Bollywood movies.... and love singing; anyone up for a game of ''antaakshiri''??
* Don't like shopping - there is much more to life than handbags and shoes! Although I do like to dress well, very girl next door and modest... occasionally the heels do come out too!
* Not your typical woman - I can't multitask to save my life and not good with diary keeping.... so you're more likely to get away with forgetting significant events such as birthdays and anniversaries!!
* Spending time with family and friends at home or out dining... Yes I'm a massive foodie... So prepare to be left bankrupt funding my eating habits!!
* Very loving and affectionate towards people I love and care for.
* I find cooking and cleaning very therapeutic - yes you could say I am ever so slightly OCD especially with food hygiene.... everything must be tidy and clinically sterile!! But please do not mistake me for a maid
* Have become rather philosophical in my ripe, old age
* Very straight forward and upfront - no games!
* Do not wish to be living with in-laws - I come from a big family and although I love family time I crave my own privacy.
* Clubs / bars are a NO-NO! Oh and I'm a teetotaller! People seem to automatically assume I would naturally partake in these activities just because I am not very religious... far from it!
* Made many mistakes and have some regrets - but most importantly I have learned from them.
* have been known to have a short fuse: but it's not my fault I'm short!
* recently got into health and nutrition and wish to persue this
* positive thinker; I am into personal development and listen to alot of professional motivational speakers; does amazing for your mindset, setting personal goals and going out to achieve it!
* recently discovered my passion for health and nutrition... it's changed my mind and body in a positive way.
* Flawed from head to toe - but as they say "your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you."
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for a man with clean intentions, integrity and self respect! Someone who will inspire me to be a better version of myself. Oh and of course it helps the cause if you are tall, dark and devilishly handsome with a pearly white smile. Oh and for your info, dimples make me weak in the knees! Someone articulate please with a good command of the English language; I hate Asian, Rude Boi, ghetto lingo! Although, if you've a Scottish accent then definite Brucey bonus points for you! 🙊🙉🙈 A gent in a nice tailored suit by the way is👌
Obviously the above is not all essential as such but indeed it is highly desireable 😆
If you are a compulsive liar, into playing mind games, are a womaniser, have commitment issues, are married with wife and kids - be gone! And if I'm not done with people full of self-importance and claim to always put others first 😐
I love a good banter sometimes at your expense.. sometimes at mine. So if you're overly sensitive and take everything literally, we REALLY won't get on at all! 😒
If you insist on conversing via text then 'on yer bike!' I seem to be coming across a lot of you guys happy with sending odd text every 3 - 4 days! No thank you! I'm also coming across those who get super intense after initial 'Hello', promising the Sun and the Moon.. Give over will you! It's not very attractive! 😐 So less talking and more action would be nice, thank you kindly! 🙄
As for those of you looking to grow your social media following? Forget it, I'm not interested! I would much rather have a phone conversation or two; the sooner we establish a connection (or not) the better. I haven't the patience to entertain general chit chat with people leading to nowhere! Similarly I don't wish to start communication with you if you are getting to know others at the same time, 'Quality over Quantity' all day, every day!👍🏽
Oh and those with pouting selfies... eurgh! Yes you boys do it too; double EURGHH!! 😒
UK CITIZENS ONLY PLEASE!
Life is too long to be alone without that special someone to share those special moments with yet at the same time, it is too short a gift to waste with the wrong person... Call me delusional or an optimist but I do still believe there are good, wholesome people out there!
Best wishes to those who are genuine in their search... May Allah guide each and every one of us to the "one" and in finding our "Happily Ever After"... 💕💘