A Little Bit About Me
• I am a Revert muslim.
• My parents are from Mauritius, but I was born in UK (Norfolk) but moved to Surrey 6yrs ago.
• Im divorced and have two young boys - they are amazing and make me smile everyday!!
• I live independently with my children, but mum lives close by.
• Work in Education, as a Secondary Geography teacher.
• I am very chilled, straight forward (don’t like drama), outgoing, inquisitive and can hold a good conversation, optimistic and love a bit of banter!
• I love spending time with family and friends, doesn’t matter what we do as long as the company is good! I like going out a lot, but equally enjoy a movie night and good food!
• I am a bit of a thrill seeker! Love jumping out of planes and want to do it again soon!
• known to take spontaneous day trips or weekend away any chance I get! I love exploring new places in the UK and around the world, so definitely looking for a travel buddy!!
• Lastly I’m looking for something serious, I feel ready to share my moments with someone new who would become my best friend that I can enjoy life with! So if you think that could be you then send me a message and let’s see if we are a match!
What I Am Looking For
A few traits spring to mind:
Serious about marriage
I’m looking for something serious and I’m looking to share my moments with someone new who would become my best friend that I can enjoy life with! So if you think that could be you then feel free to send me a message and let’s see where it leads.