A Little Bit About Me
I would describe myself as an optimist, I'm a very caring individual who places a lot of importance in honesty, respect and humility. As muslims we are all on a journey to somewhere greater iA. Alhumdulilah I've competed Hajj, which was truly a blessing to be part of. May Allah swt accept all of our Hajj's and invite me back again in the near future.
Other things I enjoy:
• Running/kick boxing (just started)/ climbing mountain
• Attending Islamic courses (Al Maghrib)
• Travelling (America, Canada, Switz, Norway, Germany, Spain, France, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey)
One of my best memories is skiing in Norway, well when I say skiing what I mean is mostly falling over!
• Perfecting my skills on the trampoline, with my little cousin's.
• I also volunteer with STEM - who work with kids to make science fun!
• It's much easier if you have pictures and write something in your profile!
Ok so that's a snap shot of me 😊 May Allah swt make it easier for us all! Ameen.