A Little Bit About Me
Salam! Thank you for visiting my profile.
I would describe myself as an optimistic broad-minded person. Palestinian. Born & raised in Jerusalem. ENTP. Pisces. 5'3". Mediterranean complexion. Mediterranean features. Well educated. Well traveled. Well dressed. Full of laughter & crazy ideas.
Here are some random things that I know about myself:
• In general, I’m quite adventurous, easy-going & enjoy deep conversations. I admire people who behave with courtesy.
• I'm blessed with a wonderful family & true best friends and I’m always willing to go the extra mile for them.
• I would say I’m moderately religious. I’m spiritual but also respect scientific facts. I read lots about our beautiful religion & other religions. I'm God conscious in my everyday life.
• I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I wear minimum makeup. I exercise regularly, not only because it keeps me strong but also because it helps me handling toxic people, i.e. stops me from killing them :D
• I’m geeky! I enjoy going to museums/ libraries/ art festivals, eating exotic food, camping, hiking, listening to piano/violin based music, stargazing, audio-books, science news, reading, meditation.
• I used to fear cats. I find dogs/ birds/ rabbits/ fish adorable, however, I don’t have time to pet any of them.
• I have had the chance of travelling to many beautiful places alhamduliAllah. I usually travel solo for leisure & for business. South/SouthEast Asia countries are my favourites so far!
• I work hard to improve myself & build the successful person I aim to become enshAllah. I usually keep boundaries between my professional life & my personal life.
• I prefer to continue living in Jerusalem, unless my significant other can’t relocate for a good reason.
Things make me happy:
Good music | Coffee | Chocolate | Scented candles | New technologies | Organized spaces | Generosity | Chivalry.
Things make me frustrated:
Laziness | Stupidity | Narcissism | Double standards | Pointless arguments | Indirect talk or any other form of psychological manipulation.
I'm looking forward to meet someone who's also excited about the idea of building a real connection, however, I’m not in a rush to get married and would like to take some time to get to know each other first in order to ensure a successful relationship later.
What I Am Looking For
I’m looking for a mature life partner who is eager to join me tasting cheese or visiting the Himalayas. Someone I can vibe with on a spiritual and intellectual level. An honest gentleman who can look after me & protect me but has no intention to restrict me in any way. And above all, someone with similar values, who will join me expressing gratitude and will inspire me to be a better human. In short, a unique person to share a happy life with.
Historically, I've been attracted to people with deep souls and eyes glittering with passion when they talk about things they love.
In terms of ethnicity, I don't have a preference; I can get along with most people. Just have good moral values, be a good human and be yourself.
In terms of profession, again I don't have a preference! Just enjoy what you do and try to develop your mind continuously.
Bonus points if you are willing to consider relocating to Jerusalem or Haifa.
However, I don’t see myself in a relationship with a person who is needy, dramatic, extremist, messy, selfish, inconsiderate or forces his religious views on others. I don't think that's too much to ask, right?
What else? I don't have too much to add other than that I believe that communication and being supportive are the most important parts of marriage. I want this relationship to be based on love and mutual spoilage that we compete to see who can be nicer. I aim for us to bring out the best in each other in all aspects. To inspire each other. To make sure that our home is full of love, warmth and happiness. I want my future children inshAllah to have the best quality of life and to have big dreams by watching us following ours.
Some related disclaimers:
1. Don't worry about me wasting your time because I don't have much time to waste. I tried to be as articulate as possible. So please spend some time studying my profile before contacting me.
2. I’d rather not discuss politics here.
3. Most people don't read, hence the long bio ;)
Wishing you all the best of luck inshAllah finding your right partner 😊