- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
->Aslamu Alaikum, hope you are doing well. :)
Well, I have completed my Masters in Computer Sci, . Currently working for Pakistan Navy's Software House on Management Position.....
Other than my own qualification my overall family is educated, in fact my dad is scholar & well known educationist here. U can Google Dr Muhammad Ali Shaikh.... he's founder of 2 public sector universities and currently serving as Vice chancellor.
1 of my sister is doing her BBA from IBA university and another is MS in education leadership from SZABIST and 1 has done her BBA from Greenwich uni.... that was little about me and family I belong to... wish you a very best of luck for ur search :)
Note: i may not answer profiles without pix
* Only Son of a very respectable and educated family.
* People say I am very soft spoken, caring and polite.
* I admire good sense of humor.
* I have done my masters in Computer science, and working under umbrella of Pakistan navy.
* I don't drink or smoke. not on bases of religious obligations. its just I don't like such things.
* If you are looking for religious person than I may not be a good choice.
<b>P.S: I AM NOT HERE TO APPLY FOR ANY CITIZENSHIP OR SO. SHALLOW THINKERS SHOULDN'T TAKE ME LIKE THAT.</b>
I am looking for a beauty with brain, I don't want to explain joke after cracking Lolz, she should have enough understanding of humor, and should have sense of humor as well. I personally believe in friendship kind of relationship after marriage, everyone has good or bad times have some past, so I definitely can understand and I won't mind if someone has anything in the past, the only consideration would be trust, she should share everything with me about her past, So I shall appreciate. I am looking forward for good and understanding future Life partner.
What I am looking for?
• Well I am looking for Beauty with brain, not looking for a girl who is “only cute when she’s mute” :P lolz don’t want to listen such sentences in any event “Ni Bushra, Boti wadi paai hy k niki ” :P
• My preference is a professional girl, Moderate Muslim, hijab or no hijab is her choice but I don’t want her to wear nikaab (cover her face from front). (As I am not looking for Ninja here. :-P). Although I was fond of Ninja turtle in my early ages. lolz
• Well, sense of humor is must; I don’t like to spend boring dull (Lillah, Sartaj hum apki taklif apne sar le lete) kind of life, would like to live my life to fullest. Should have understanding of humor as well. I don’t want her to tune POGO channel each time I crack joke. Lolz
• Not looking for a party girl as well, I don’t want to get shock when she’s drunk and says, “Get out of here or I’ll call my b.f Steve, Oh sorry Steve was my ex. I’ll call John, umm I think I left him as well” and list goes on :-P
In short I want a balanced girl, balance b/w deen and dunya. May be I am little judgmental here, but see it’s a lifetime decision, once taken, can never revert. It’s a famous saying in our region, ”Pain is temporary, but Paindu is permanent”. Lolz
Most of the points are covered, further we would discuss on messages.
P.S. My preference would be a practicing doctor girl or working lady in any respectable department other than education as i already have many options available in education sector as my dad is in same sector himself.
I'm registering to find myself a partner