A Little Bit About Me
- I grew up and studied in France.
- I used to work in the airline industry, in sales as a sales Director (which means I travelled a bit) but I gave it up to raise my family
- I homeschooled my kids who now are in high school 15 and 17 AlhamduliLlah.
- I speak English of course, Spanish, but my first language is French.
I can understand and speak a little Arabic but can’t understand certain dialects. Work in process.
- I am involved in my community and Try to volunteer as much as I can, for example I teach gymnastics to little girls in my community.
- I work to be the best Muslima I can be.
- I try as much as possible to keep educating myself by reading books, listening to talks, on islam, on psychology, Medicine, education etc...
I am a paraeducator
What I Am Looking For
- I’m looking for a God-fearing, kind, caring, religious, educated, cultured, man who is an avid learner. Someone down to earth, open minded, humble, responsible, respectful, loving, & caring.
Someone who does not mix the culture with religion. Someone with good manners (adhab) and who tries to stay physically active.
-Someone between 49 and max 60 yrs old max who takes care of his body/ health.
(I am in my early fifties but look much younger that s why a 45 year old and up spouse would not be better.
- I am looking for a muslim convert preferably or Muslim born & raised in Western culture.