A Little Bit About Me
Born and bred in West London, and studied at a London university. From a Pakistani family and aspire to travel the world! I am 5'10" and moderately built.
Monday through Friday, I work for a well known financial services company. Its rewarding to solve real-world problems and be at the forefront of payments industry! I am very focused on my career and aspire to start my own company. On my weekend I enjoy teaching A Level Maths and playing cricket.
Not great at writing bio's, so feel free to message me!
What I Am Looking For
Looking for someone to fun, great communicator, Islamic and is open to go travelling!
Here is a list that I tried to put together ..... (although I am very easy)
- Someone who is patient (although I am a teacher sometimes things do take a little while longer to understand ;) )
- Open to contributing back to the world (I love teaching and would love for my future partner to also want to give back to the community in any shape of form)
- Beautiful Smile (needless to say, smiling always helps)
- Someone who is interested in expanding their deen. I am not perfect nor do I expect my partner to be, life is about participating in a journey and it would be great to see someone with a similar outlook.
- Someone who doesn't care too much about the temporary things in life. Although I would love to spoil my future wife, but it shouldn't be the center of any relationship.
- Someone who values the importance of appearance! Good fashion taste and perfume taste :)
Very open minded, just would like our personalities to click and take it from there!
I am open to parental involvement, very early on but do not want to prolong any form talking. I think after a couple of "meets" I think it will be clear whether or not two personalities will click.
[ALSO, not specifying any ages; nothing crazy but definitely not pre-constraining who I can or can not pursue something with :) ]