A Little Bit About Me
I'm a finance professional and love spending time with my family and friends at home and outdoors. I enjoy reading, films, cooking/baking, and photography. I LOVE travelling the world!
My friends describe me as:
- a positive person (I think we should focus on the positives in life and work on the negatives)
- a good listener, advisor and motivator
- someone who has been there for them when they've needed me
- a fun person to be around, who likes laughing and making others laugh whilst being clean living (I eat halal, don't drink, smoke or club etc)
If you'd like to know more ... get in touch!
Please note, if you're based outside the UK, way younger or way older than me I will not respond to messages.
What I Am Looking For
I'm looking for a Muslim gentleman based in the UK with a good sense of humour, who can make intelligent, witty conversation and has a passion for travel and broadening horizons. Ideally I'm looking for a partner who is:
- practicing (or trying to be, in a balanced way)
- fun and be someone who can make me laugh (with him, not at him)
- assertive/confident (without being arrogant)
- honest and open