- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
Apologies for the long profile, and for the fact that I am unable to reply to every message. If I don't it's because I am not interested, but wish you the best of luck in finding someone for this life and the hereafter. If we're already conversing and I haven't replied, I've probably just forgotten, so remind me in a bit. ^^'
Who I am is hard to describe so I will use a few tools. According to the MBTI, I am an INFJ, which I feel pretty accurately represents me. But the Big Five Test is a bit more accurate:
1. I'm pretty introverted, but I also really like the company of people.
2. I score the highest on open-mindedness on most tests. I'm pretty imaginitive and love learning new things. I also like to think critically about most of the things around me & my thoughts and beliefs.
3. I'm fairly agreeable too. I find it easy to understand why people feel and think the way they do. But I don't let people take advantage of me.
4. My conscientiousness level is weird, because I love organising and basically need a schedule to survive, but I don't really mind making a mess. I still like cleaning though.
5. My level of neuroticism varies quite a bit, but I'm quite balanced. I don't really get stressed out easily, but that's mostly through the help of all of the schedules I make. Maybe sometimes I need to be more stressed, honestly... ^^'
I'm currently in my last year of A levels, and I would like to pursue psychology as a career. I love the mixture of science and caring for people, and mental health, in particular, is something that really interests me and something that I want to help people with.
In terms of hobbies, I love creating - art, writing, baking. I also really enjoy learning, from languages to a little bit of coding, as well as just anything I can possibly wrap my brain around, politics, science, history, you name it. I also like to learn about my friends' interests. I watch a few TV shows and movies, and probably spend too much time on Youtube; and I absolutely adore books!
A few basics: I'm not hugely interested in people who aren't British citizens (because my parents are not comfortable with it, but I'm absolutely fine with any race) or people over the age of 28/29, but I will still talk to people who don't fit these criteria.
I also don't really reply to nothing messages (e.g."hi" and "what up") because if you don't have anything interesting to say in the first message, then you'll probably have nothing interesting to say for the rest of our messages.
I don't appreciate flirting.
I've thought a lot about the person that I would like to spend the rest of my life with. And I have come to the conclusion that I want them to be someone I feel safe and comfortable with - who will let me be who I am & who I can open up to (and who feels like they can open up to me). Someone I don't feel the need to impress or act unnaturally towards to gain their approval.
They don't need to be perfect or always say the right thing, but I'd appreciate someone who listens when I say that what they're doing or saying is hurting me and to try to re-evaluate their behaviour.
And in general, it would be nice to be with someone who has similar values, interests, and hopes for the future. :)
Islam is of course very important to me, I would really prefer someone who is practicing before (as I know idealism doesn't work - you can't marry someone and expect them to get better after) and who wants to become even better. Also someone who doesn't take religion as just a surface level thing, and really, truly wants to understand as much as they can.
I'm registering to find myself a partner