A Little Bit About Me
- Practising and observe the hijaab Alhamdulillah.
- Dental Practice Manager/Dental Nurse/Treatment Coordinator.
- Eldest of 4 siblings. 2 younger brothers - Criminology graduate and youngest brother who is currently studying for his A levels. 1 younger sister who is starting University this year to study Law with Criminology.
- Family oriented.
- Mature, caring, loving (So I've been told by multiple family members, friends and colleagues).
- I'd like to think I'm quite easy going and laid back yet serious when need be.
- Great listener.
During my free time, I try to recite as much Qur'an as possible. I thoroughly enjoy family time, even if it's just gathering at my nans house with all the cousins, aunts and uncles. I enjoy shopping with my mum (yes, I still shop with my mum). I love cooking, anything from curries to Shepherd Pies. My friends circle is very very small and I love it. I have a couple of best friends who I see every now and again, who are both more like sister's. I'm not a big fan of huge friend groups/circles, personally because girls (as many of you may already know) have a side to them that isn't always nice.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
What I Am Looking For
Must be a British born Bangladeshi and a practising individual who is aware of his roles and responsibilities as a husband and someone who is family oriented In Sha Allah. Someone who will be my best friend, help me better myself as a person and a Muslim, be committed and loyal. I hope this isn't too much to ask for! :)