- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
I'm Rayhan. You are..?
It's that time in my life where I feel two families ought to become one.
* Eldest of five siblings, all born and raised in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
* Fluent speaker of British English.
* Aviation Management professional.
* Father's a retired government officer. Mother's a homemaker.
* Originally from Sylhet. Currently living in Dhaka since 2015.
* For those that care, from the ''Choudhury'' caste/bongsho
* One sister married, living in Boston.
* A fairly wide cultural blend, which you've probably gathered by now.
* Family, food, work, travel, gym, tech, sport, TV, in that order.
* Religious with a balance. We observe the five pillars of Islam that include regularly practising the 5 daily players. We do not celebrate Mawlid.
What else. Favourite bird? Albatross. Figure that one out. Generally very outdoorsy, and don't mind couch nights in either. I also love chocolate. Essentially, anything and everything that's sweet. And potatoes. Oh and nature too. I'll whip my phone out to snap up a glorious sunset, or a grasshopper failing at it's camouflage attempts.
Be nice if you were into fitness. I've developed a pretty good bond with the sport of powerlifting. We could then be workout buddies. How cool is that?
Plenty more. I'm not going to write everything out here. I'd much rather get into the details by engaging in a conversation.
****Aged 26 or below please. Not an absolute requirement, but a preference. Someone preferably youthful looking as I look very young in person. Ideally from a Sylheti Bengali background, however, all ethnic backgrounds welcome, as long as you're fluent in English as that is how I communicate with most of the near and dear. Ideally welcome invitations from the West as I've lived abroad all my life and find myself more suited and accustomed to the Western Muslim way of thinking/living. #Communication
One does not simply have a few words describing their would-be wife. But here's an attempt at a few:
Mutual attraction is important, but only to an extent. If looks were everything, I wouldn't be on here and I'd have married a picture instead.
I don't want a tailor-made wife. Bit mundane if you ask me. I'd rather be challenged. I'd rather we grow, accept our differences and create our own little 'perfect' world, together.
What else? Firework personality? One that I can have great banters with would be nice. Someone that genuinely understands and values the word TOLERANCE. Ultimately, one that I can call my best friend.
Are there any deal-breakers? Yes. Prayers. If your profile reads Salaah as 'sometimes', we probably won't get along. I'm far from perfect, but I'd like there to be a foundation of Love for the Almighty, off of which the both of us can work together and improve ourselves InshaAllah.
That's about it for now.
Fi Amaanillah. Happy searching!
I'm registering to find myself a partner