- Send, read and reply to messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
I am a down to earth, humble person, I've got a good sense of humour and I am very outgoing. My friends would describe me as being caring, honest and someone who is thoughtful and you can rely on.
I am a British Bengali from Birmingham. I would describe myself as not particularly cultural but more Islamically inclined.
My profession is an Early Years Educator, I enjoy working with young children and supporting families.
My hobbies and interests are:
- exploring the great outdoors, hiking and travelling
- going to the movies, in particular watching Hollywood movies such as sci-fi, action, fantasy and thrillers. I love movies such as the Dark Knight trilogies and Lord of the Rings.
- enjoy socialising with my friends and going to the theatre to watch musicals.
- i like music by indie pop artists such as Bastille, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, One Republic, Adele
- i enjoy learning about history and watching documentaries
Note this is just a brief background about myself, if you wish to know more please do not hesitate to message me.
I believe finding someone who is honest and genuine is crucial. It is important that they are in touch with their faith, they do not have to be completely religious but someone who shows acknowledgement of Islam and tries to pray daily. Someone who has a modern way of thinking but respects and stays within the boundaries Islam. It would be nice to have a few things in common with the other person, share certain interests. A great sense of humour, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. I am looking for someone who has educated at a a degree level, are career minded and independent. Lastly someone who is patient, considerate and helpful towards others.
I would like to add, for me having that connection is just as important as well as finding someone who is compatible and meets some of the qualities.
I'm registering to find myself a partner