A Little Bit About Me
I am a kind and trustworthy person. I'm down-to-earth and dislike extravagance. I like to help people. My parents are from India.
Allah has created us in pairs and my Mr Right hasn't found me yet. But Alhamdulillah, there is goodness in whatever He has decreed. I have been able to spend time with my parents, take on responsibilities (some of which may surprise you!) and contribute within the home.
Alhamdulillah, I would consider myself to be a practising individual. I try to learn and improve myself in this aspect.
I enjoy finding out about different places and cultures, including travelling, museums and walking. I also like cricket, reading, gardening and pilates.
P.S. I do not wish to state my real hair colour as I wear hijab, so “other” will have to do.
Happy to receive photo requests.
What I Am Looking For
I am looking for a good, kind and sincere person; with sweet and gentlemanly manners.
Someone with a good temperament, whom I can talk to and have interesting conversations. Who enjoys exploring and we can grow as individuals.
- It is important to me that my husband keeps a beard of some description.
- Live in or around London or have links to London.
- Sorry, but I would not consider someone with children.
Unfortunately, I feel I need to write this:
- but I am not looking for a boyfriend. I would prefer early family involvement.
- If i send a message please have the courtesy to reply.
- If you are interested please send a message don't just like.
And Allah knows best.