A Little Bit About Me
I am a 5ft5 educated girl, born and raised in the UK. I graduated in BA Education, with the hopes of pursuing my dream job of becoming a qualified teacher. I am very shy (well to start of with) but once I get comfortable, I’m a happy and genuine person. I am also very family orientated. My hobbies include reading, trying to focus on my deen and socialising with friends and family. My family consists of myself, my mother and my sister.
Me and my family do not celebrate milaads and khatams so if this is going to be an issue, then please do not contact me. I am also looking for a British born and bred. I am open to divorcees, as Islamically it’s a Sunnah to marry a divorcee, however if you have a child or children from a previous marriage, I may not consider. Hope you understand.
I am willing to relocate as long as it’s within the UK. I am also serious about marriage, hoping to find the right partner and be married by the end of this year - next year at the very latest, if God Willing. I am looking for a spouse aged between 25 and 31, so if you’re not in this age range, please don’t message as I won’t respond. Hope you understand. Jazakallah khair.
I wish you all find the right spouse In Shaa Allah.
What I Am Looking For
- Someone who is born and raised in the UK only!
- Aged between 25 - 31.
- Someone who is educated or is willing to complete or go into further studies at some stage (I am willing to support my future spouse in their education).
- I am not too fussed about ethnicity.
- Enjoys travelling and trying out new things
- Ideally I would like someone who is a family orientated person but is also independent in making his own decisions.