- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
I am: A well educated, fun loving, woman who balances deen and duniya: I love hiking in the spring, cooking, gardening, travelling, photography, volunteering.
It is not about finding someone who won’t fight with you, or make you mad or sad. It’s about finding the person who will be standing there wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight and the one who will not walk out on the first sign of trouble.
I am looking for marriage to a wonderful man with a wonderful heart, to live in harmony and tranquility with for the rest of our lives. It has to be a mutually respectful, caring, and committed relationship. Not looking for perfection but the person perfect for me, and I for him. Please no time wasters/smokers/drinkers.
Please ONLY contact me IF:
1. You have a photo here/are willing to share one
2. Drama free and ready to make a commitment - life is too short to drag out things unnecessarily
3. Over 45 years old
4. Living in the US and a US citizen
You are: Well educated, stable emotionally and professionally, middle of the road practising muslim who is honest with integrity of character. A good communicator – very important in a marriage! A marriage has ups and downs that need open communication. Someone who accepts me for who/what I am as he would expect me to do the same.
I'm registering to find myself a partner