A Little Bit About Me
Where are you? I'm getting tired (and old!) searching :(
Alhamdulillah Allah is with the patient so In Sha Allah I'll find you when the time is right :)
A bit about me, but I'll keep this brief:
- I'm 36 years old but I've never been married and don't have a dodgy past. I guess this is my test in life as prescribed by Allah. Allahu Alam :)
- Practicing. I pray (including Fajr 😊), fast, pay zakat, try to improve my Islamic knowledge, and try to avoid sin. I'm not perfect but I'm trying to get closer to Allah all the time. Completed my Umrah last year and Alhamdulillah it was the most amazing experience of my life. Hoping to do Hajj this year In Sha Allah
- I'm normal. I like footy, cars, food, going to the gym, wanna travel all over the world with the wifey blah blah blah. I'd like to think I'm funny, but hey what do I know :)
- Pretty childish but I have a good heart with lots of love to give!
- Come from a huge family, so I'm fairly sociable, like to talk, chill, be silly etc. Like the simple things in life like watching a movie together or old school Crystal Maze on telly with the fam. Nothing like lolling at someone falling into water :)
- I have a decent job Alhamdulillah, I'd like to think I'm fairly intelligent and have a degree if that kinda stuff matters to you. If not, ignore what you have just read.
Anything else? Ask :)
What I Am Looking For
What I'm looking for:
- her! :)
- someone who practices and is keen to improve her deen. I am not perfect and I do not expect her to be either, but if you are God conscious and thus pray, fast, pay your zakat and avoid major sin then you're doing pretty well champ :)
- someone normal. I don't care if you have a high flying job or not, don't care about education level either, normal is all I want!
- someone laid back and easy going. I'm pretty chilled so wanna chill with someone who's as happy watching rubbish on telly together as they are going for a yummy meal
- someone who wears hijab. Personal preference so no offence intended if you don't.. hey you don't have to like my beard (although you're crazy if you don't :P)
Message me about all things else. Keep it halal folks, and good luck to you all :)