A Little Bit About Me
Where are you? I'm getting tired of searching :(
Alhamdulillah Allah is with the patient so In Sha Allah I'll find you when the time is right :)
A bit about me, but I'll keep this brief:
- practicing. I pray (including Fajr 😊), fast, pay zakat, try to improve my Islamic knowledge, and try to avoid sin. I'm not perfect but I'm trying to get closer to Allah all the time. I try to get at least one Salah in the masjid each day as a minimum although Alhamdulillah recently been managing to get a 2 or 3 each day with the longer summer days. May Allah SWT make it easy for us all :)
- Alhamdulillah completed Umrah last year and it was without doubt the most amazing experience of my lifetime. Praying that Allah invites me back for Hajj soon In Sha Allah :) I've also been to Masjid Al Aqsa earlier this year and SubhanAllah I fell in love with the blessed land of Palestine. Going back this December In Sha Allah so swipe yes and you might just get to come along 😋
- I'm normal. I like footy, cars, food, going to the gym, enjoy travelling blah blah blah. I'd like to think I'm funny, but hey what do I know :)
- Pretty childish but I have a good heart with lots of love to give!
- Come from a huge family, so I'm fairly sociable, like to talk, chill, be silly etc. Like the simple things in life like watching a movie together or old school Crystal Maze on telly with the fam. Nothing like lolling at someone falling into water :)
- I have a decent job Alhamdulillah, I'd like to think I'm fairly intelligent and have a degree if that kinda stuff matters to you. If not, ignore what you have just read.
- everything else? Ask :)
What I Am Looking For
What I'm looking for:
- her! :)
- someone who practices and is keen to improve her deen. I am not perfect and I do not expect her to be either, but if you are God conscious and thus pray, fast, pay your zakat and avoid major sin then you're doing pretty well champ :)
- someone normal. I don't care if you have a high flying job or not, don't care about education level either, normal is all I want!
- someone laid back and easy going. I'm pretty chilled so wanna chill with someone who's as happy watching rubbish on telly together as they are going for a yummy meal
- someone who wears hijab. Personal preference so no offence intended if you don't.. hey you don't have to like my sick beard (although you're deluded if you don't :P)
Message me about all things else. Keep it halal folks, and good luck to you all :)