- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
..... Please read my profile before messaging me.
Thanks :) .....
Salam, my name is Khadija.
I was raised in Canada by a Mauritanian mom and a Senegalese dad. I am a simple girl, soft spoken, I don't rarely get angry. I am shy and reserved around strangers but silly and crazy with family. I have a few close friends whom I've known for over 10years and consider family as well. I am more of a books/conversation person rather than tv/technologies. Not big on social media either. I like to surround myself with individuals who boost my imaan and I try to do the same. I love to laugh, go for walks, and have meaningful conversations. My interests are broad but psychology and religion are my favorite topics. I absolutely love food (halal food) but I watch my weight and work out.
I have a beautiful 1 year old mini me. She's happy, healthy and friendly with everyone. I love her very much, Alhamdulillah.
I got married to her dad when I was 21. He's 10years older and a convert. He's a great guy but wasn't religious. After 4years of patiently attempting to get him to learn, we finally separated.
My parents are good people, but they aren't practicing. I am the only one who practices in my family and they had made it hard for me growing up. It is an immense blessing to be a Muslim and I am very conscious of it. People around me say that I am very religious, but I think it's because they aren't religious at all. I believe I have a long way to go and as long as I breath, I will strive in the path of Allah SWT In Sha Allah. Everything that I've learnt so far, I've taught myself Alhamdulillah. I am sensitive about Salah times and I organize my days around it, I volunteer and pray Jumuah at the masjid. I respect the limits of what is permissible and what isn't. I am a Slave of Allah and I wouldn't let anything or anyone compromise that. I pray for a pious husband In sha Allah.
Although I am independent financially (I have been able to provide for myself and my daughter Alhamdulillah), I can mow the lawn, use a drill and glance over at my car's hood lol... I still hold very traditional views on gender roles as I am quite feminine and I love and respect a manly man.
- I don't care for race, culture, ethnicity or background (convert or not). I care for deen and character.
- Follows the Quran and the Sunnah (Salafi preferably)
- Prays 5x a day or more, loves and takes the deen seriously.
- Not over 10years older than me preferably but if we click, we click!
- Some education, easy communication
- Has a job
- Values family and quality time
- Head of household
- Cares about providing but isn't money hungry or dunya hungry.
- A Slave of Allah who keeps learning and ameliorating themselves in Deen.
- Someone loving and caring who will eventually take my daughter as his own.
If you think this speaks to you, reach out. Otherwise, Ma as salama. I pray that you find your person Insha'Allah.
I'm registering to find myself a partner