A Little Bit About Me
Ok .. so you have seen my shakl (face)... now the fun stuff...
I am a project manager based in London, who likes movies... dinning out... drinks Frappuccino... goes to the gym... reads (non fiction.. but on occasion)... more urban than country.. .
Alhamdulillah just trying to be a better man... Allaah make it easy for you all.. .
P.S... I'm new to this app..
Some answers to FAQs (updated - again)
- I wasn't much of a cricket fan.. in fact growing up it was football, tennis then cricket
- No i don't follow politics in Pakistan... i don't really understand it. In fact i have never been to Pakistan. Having said that i wish the Prime Minister the very best.
- No i don't have a yellow Lamborghini ... although i do aspire to have one (maybe in Jannah insha Allaah)..
- My kids live with their mother.. (2 girls and a boy) eldest is a girl .. 13 years old
- My father is ethnically Pahtan (but he was born in Karachi).. My mother is ethnically Punjabi (she was born in Kenya)... my competencies/fluency in either Urdu .. Punjabi is borderline mediocre.
- No i didn't understand the plot of 'Inception' first time round ... although i am not going to say how many times i have seen it :/.. i was better with 'Shutter Island'.. though
- my 'worst' quality? ... hmmm well you're gonna have to ask my ex wife ...
- No i don't have a preference between punjabi Somosa and Pakistani ones... although i am not keen on the Arab cheese ones..
- Yes i do like to garnish my food with coriander..
- My beard is more for religious reasons than a fashion statement although i am into grooming..
- Yes i probably will take longer to get ready than you ... (what you see in those pics takes time..;) )
- As of now, i am living with family
- I don't mind relocating as i work from home (normally 70% home ... 30% office - outside Covid 19)... but the logistics will have to be discussed as my kids and parents are in London.
- I started practicing Islam from the age of 15
- In terms of learning Islam ... the best book i read was the Explanation of the 'Three fundamental Principles of Islam'...
- yes.. i have beem clapping for all you health care professionals on Thursdays @ 8.. ask my mum
- Well ... you can look the pics and figure out my best features ...
No... i don't do ... in fact i haven't owned a pair of PJs since my teens... i mean we tried doing the whole his and her bath robe thing but that didn't last ... i mean.. what's the point of going to the gym then..?!
- No i don't celebrate the Prophet's Birthday, i don't worship at graves..and i don't wear any black threads...
- Yes i can/do cook ... breakfast is my specialty (as long as i have an egg)..
- Yes i do like Latte as well..
- I don't have a particular favourite out of three Khans of Bollywood, although Salman's films are hilarious..
What I Am Looking For
Alhamdulillah i am divorced and I have three kids.... so i don't mind who she is... as long as she can understand the dynamics.
I would prefer someone who wears Hijab, if she doesn't wear it now ... would she consider it..?.
Looking for someone who smiles .. who has a sense of humour.. (i have been told i have wit .... and trust me when you start hitting 40 it's needed)... someone who is patient... and that i can confide in ... someone who wouldn't snap at me if i wake her up for fajr in those summer months ... above all someone who knows this life won't last and can remind me of that fact whenever i fall short.
Baraka Allaah fheekum...