Asalamualikum

Fountain3
+2
My Sect
Sunni
Religiousness
Religious
My Profession
Lawyer
Marital Status
Widowed
County/State
Northamptonshire
Country
United Kingdom
Registration Reason
I'm registering to find myself a partner
A Little Bit About Me
(Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim).

I am a single parent, blessed with 3 lovely young children (aged 7, 11 and 14). I am down to earth, open minded, caring, considerate and have a good sense of humour (but no joker). I take my commitments and relationships seriously and try to live my life in accordance with our Islamic Beliefs and values to the best of my ability. I pray my daily salah and observe all other fardh aspects of our Deen and try and incorporate sunnah into my way of life as much as possible. I also encourage my children to do the same and strive to improve my overall knowledge and practice of Deen.

My physical Appearance

Alhamdulillah, I am tall and handsome:)(although this is subjective), but at 5ft 7"for a Bengali guy, it is above average height I think? :). Slim Build (Waist size 30/32!). Black Hair- I would say 97 percent of it and remaining 3 percent grey, or you may disagree and say its actually only 1% (lol). Hair thining slightly at the top.. but not noticeable from the front view or pics (lol). Complexion is Light brown - I think?. Regardless of what people say, in my opinion, there has to be mutual attraction between couples in addition to compatibility in other areas...its just the way it is. Everyone is handsome/beautiful as Allah's creation mashallah and we should be grateful for the way we look...but we all need to find our own unique missing 'jigsaw piece' and feel some connection. But as we know, our looks and health will not stay the same, but pray that everyone of us stays fit and healthy.

Hobbies/Interests

I enjoy going to the gym, like visting places of interest and dining out. I also watch tv and occassionally watch movies, but kids cartoons and drama generally take over on most occassions! I enjoy fishing but have not been for a long time. I would also like to go to Ummrah with my future spouse IA.

Read More

What I Am Looking For
l am looking for a down to earth, caring and kind hearted person as my soulmate for marriage.. Someone who is already performing her 5 times daily salah or genuinely intends to start doing so for the right reason. Someone who is patient and can engage with children and has a sense of humour. I would prefer my spouse to wear a Hijab by her free willl for the right reason and not to please me. Other that, she can live her personal life as she wishes (e.g. work, study, or even climb mountains - if she is into that kind of stuff (lol)). I would not insist on adherence to any cultural demands or restrictions and strongly believe that there has to be strong mutual trust, freedom and respect between husband and wife in addition to immense love and affection. Jazakalla for reading my profile. May Allah guide us all to find our soulmate, Ameen.

Read More

Personal Information
My Citizenship
British
Country of Origin
Bangladesh
Willing to Relocate?
None
I am Looking to Marry
This year
My Income
Prefer not to say
Marital Status
Widowed
Would I like to have Children?
Unsure
Do I have children?
I have three children
My Living Arrangements?
I Live Alone
Country
United Kingdom
County/State
Northamptonshire
Distance
unknown
Appearance
My Height
1.70m (5' 7")
My Build
Slim
My Hair Colour
Black
Colour of My Eyes
Brown
Do I Smoke?
No
Do I Have Any Disabilities?
No
Education
My Education Level
Bachelors degree
Subject I Studied
LLB (Hons), LPC.
Language
My First Language
Bengali
My Second Language
English
Work
My Profession
Lawyer
My Job Title
Solicitor/Tutor
Religion
Religiousness
Religious
My Sect
Sunni
Hijab/Niqab
Prefer not to say
Beard
No
Are You a Revert?
No
Do You Keep Halal?
I Always Keep Halal
Do You Perform Salaah?
Always