- Send, read and reply to messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
• British Pakistani (fluent in English, Urdu, Punjabi and Potwari)
• BEng, MSc in Aerospace Engineering - currently working at a Manufacturing firm as a Continuous Improvement Co-ordinator.
• I am part Hafiz-e-Quran, which I intend to finish off ان شاء الله
• Regularly take part in local sports events.
At 28, I've been brought up by single parent - my beloved mother for for much of early life. Being the only child, I'm not the spoilt one in fact a stern parenting style ensured that I knew my priorities well.
I am ambitious, and strive to achieve my goals with full commitment and focus. I set clear goals and targets for what is there to add, personally or for career skill set, the attitude is same. Calm in nature, I believe in calculative and logical approach in life. Despite the hectic-ness of todays lifestyle, i tend to make out time for all my loved ones.
Off work I love to get involve in sporting activities, casual or charity related. As well as being a keen Photographer I regularly go on photo assignments to different locations, including Belgium, France, Italy and Switzerland - as part of a road trip.
Ideally, living in UK, between the age of 25-32. Comes from a Pakistani background. Simplicity is key for me, someone who cares more about self development with the help of their spouse and not too materialistic. Someone who can set a good work life - home balance. I seek a spouse who is well in tune with the religion and knows the importance of it as this is both crucial for our relationship and kids upbringing.
So if you feel we may may develop some compatibility, do not hesitate to message.
Fi amaan Allah
I'm registering to find myself a partner