A Little Bit About Me
Self employed entrepreneur. Have kids. Speak 3 languages. I am hard working, sometimes a bit of workaholic. I am a great listener who loves deep conversations and also loves a good laugh. I am easy going, don't have a big list but, as I always say, the things on the list are big.
What I Am Looking For
looking for a level headed, intelligent and caring practising sister. Someone who knows to be the backbone of her husband, is confident, affectionate and ambitious.
Things I dislike:
- Uneducated generalisations (shows lack of sound reasoning)
- Being unappreciative (Shukr is a divine attribute)
- Wanting without giving (this can take many forms, but one of them is a wife that wants all Islamic financial needs met and then wants to do everything her way and not do her Islamic obligations)
Things I love:
- Critical and sincere thinker (someone who thinks logically, doesn't take disagreements personal and also is not out to get 'her truth' but rather 'the truth')
- Giver and taker (it's all about balance)
- Appreciative (not negating the good if there are some bads)
- Affectionate (God said he created Hawa so that Adam can find peace and tranquillity in her company)
- Supportive (once married, each other's worries become the worry of the family and each other's success becomes the family's success)