A Little Bit About Me
Self employed entrepreneur. Have kids. Speak 3 languages. I am hard working, sometimes a bit of workaholic but I love spending time with - and pampering - my family. I am a great listener who loves deep conversations and also loves a good laugh.
What I Am Looking For
looking for a level headed, intelligent and caring practising sister. Someone who knows to be the backbone of her husband, doesn't look at what others have and instead focuses and prioritises her family's happiness and future over gloss and glamour... Respects her husband and is level headed.
Things I dislike:
- Uneducated generalisations (shows lack of sound reasoning)
- Being unappreciative (Shukr is a divine attribute)
- Wanting without giving (this can take many forms, but one of them is a wife that wants all Islamic financial needs met and then wants to do everything her way and not do her Islamic obligations)
Things I love:
- Critical and sincere thinker (someone who thinks logically, doesn't take disagreements personal and also is not out to get 'her truth' but rather 'the truth')
- Giver and taker (it's all about balance)
- Appreciative (not negating the good if there are some bads)
- Affectionate (God said he created Hawa so that Adam can find peace and tranquillity in her company)
- Supportive (once married, each other's worries become the worry of the family and each other's success becomes the family's success)