A Little Bit About Me
I am a Support Worker, I look after Disabled Adults.
• What you see is what you get with me.
• I am not perfect so who am I to judge anyone.
• I live my life to the max and nothing gets me down.
I am a divorcee, I feel it’s the right time for me to find somebody and start my new life.
I am Ali, I was born, bred and raised in Greater Manchester, I moved to Edinburgh 14 years ago and this is where my home is.
I am bubbly, caring, very liberal, romantic, easy going, honest, loyal, understanding, enthusiastic, spontaneous, reliable, intellectual, intelligent, sophisticated and very independent.
I cannot have children, if you have any it will be a bonus.
I love cooking, swimming, gym, sauna, music, shopping, holidays, cinema, long drives.
Been to Dubai, Morocco, Hong kong, Spain, Amsterdam, Sweden, Denmark and Thailand and hopefully many more countries to visit.
Good luck everyone in your search ❤
What I Am Looking For
1) I am looking for a man who doesn’t have a beard, it’s because I have got very sensitive skin it brings out big red blotches on my skin.
2) Honest, spontaneous, liberal, caring, romantic and the same attitude as myself, a loyal husband who will accept me the way I am as I will do that automatically.
3) A british born gentleman who is 5ft 7”- 6ft is what I would really like to find.
( smokers, alcohol drinkers and drug takers ) I am not interested in.
Good luck everyone in your search